Thursday, March 28, 2013

Make Room For Mushrooms!

If you have yet to make the Skinny Mushroom Risotto we posted back in February, then this time around it is a must!  It would be the perfect accompaniment to a roast chicken or a baked fish entree for your Easter dinner.



I've yet to meet a Skinny Taste recipe I haven't liked, and that's saying a lot, as in our house with dairy, egg, gluten, peanut & cashew allergies (whew!) we have to do A LOT of alterations, and they don't always turn out so great.  But this mushroom risotto was perfect for swapping in our vegan margarine and faux parmesan (trust me, it's actually yummy).  So this is one risotto we can all dive into...unless you don't like mushrooms, and in that case, well, I'll be happy to take them off your hands and make even more of this for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment