Saturday, June 27, 2015

A Fond Farewell

It is with a heavy-ish heart that I am here to say we are discontinuing our Nalls Kitchen blog. I can't say that it will be gone for forever, but at least for the near future.We have loved sharing our experiences with you as we muddle through our Crop Share on a weekly basis. I have just been taking a long hard look at our commitments as an organization. Probably about a year or two AFTER I should have come to this realization, I have decided that I am spread too thin. I want to be able to do more things well, rather than too many things at a mediocre level. I want to give all of the amazing, awesome, incredible Nalls supporters out there the BEST experience that they can have. I don't think this medium was or is the most effective way to have conversations with you.

That being said, I am not taking this site down. There is still some incredible content here that will continue to be a great help to me and hopefully you too. It is searchable, so all you have to do is pop in your keyword and see what comes up!

I love all of you dearly and hope this doesn't bum you out too much. Look for more recipes in store and in your spoiler email weekly, as well as our fabulous Pinterest page.

Farewell for now!

9 comments:

  1. Of course I discover Nall's and the blog two days after you discontinue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The wonderful thing about produce is that it's cyclical. If you look back at the same time last year, and the year before, etc., you'll find timely ideas and recipes. Search ratatouille now and you'll see what I mean. :)

      Delete
  2. Of course I discover Nall's and the blog two days after you discontinue!

    ReplyDelete