Monday, July 29, 2013

Blackberry Infused Gin Cocktail - Member Recipe from Bethany Duffy

Apparently, I'm not the only one who's been enjoying drinking my Crop Share fruit lately.  And no, I don't mean in smoothies or juicing...I mean mixed with booze.  Because I'm classy that way, and so is Crop Share member Bethany Duffy.  Based on her amazing Instagram feed, I'm not sure she ever emerges from her kitchen, other than to pick up her weekly Crop Share.  I know if it's a Duffy recipe, it has to be amazing.  So check out how she utilized her blackberries to make an infused gin as the base to this sparkling summer cocktail.  Bottoms up!




Ingredients:

1 cup blackberries
4 oz gin
1 (750 mL) bottle rose wine
2 lemons, juiced
1 L club soda

Muddle berries in gin, allow to steep for 24-48 hours.  Add blackberry-gin, rose and lemon juice to a pitcher.  Pour in soda and stir right before serving.









No comments:

Post a Comment