Thursday, February 13, 2014

Collard Greens Pesto via Southern Living

In case you hadn't heard, I'm currently obsessed with pesto (exhibit A, B & C).  So when I ran across this recipe on Pinterest, I knew it had to happen...Collard Greens Pesto!  The Mister and I will be spending the weekend at funeral events, so the Crop Share cooking, especially my new weekly challenge, will have to wait till next week.  But you can bet I'll be whipping up my own version of this Southern Living recipe for Collard Greens Pesto.  And right now for my Crop Share challenge, I'm thinking I'm going to pair the brussels sprouts with the minneola oranges, and possibly throw some celery in there just as an extra curve ball (I'm feeling sportsy after a morning of snowball baseball in our parking lot this morning).  Want to join me in your own Crop Share challenge?  Then either pair together the same seemingly random items I do each week and come up with your own creation, or come up with your own pairing.  Then e-mail your results and photos to me at tara@nallsproduce.com.  For more info on my personal challenge see this past week's post and recipe: My Crop Share Challenge: Swiss Chard Wrapped Salmon With Grapefruit

But for now...MOAR PESTO!

Collard Greens Pesto via Southern Living





No comments:

Post a Comment