Thursday, September 19, 2013

Throwback Thursday: A (Short) Trek Down Crop Share Memory Lane

So I've apparently contracted some sort of plague, and while I've attempted to kill the germs with fire (inhuman amounts of garlic sauce from Baytna Mediterranean Kitchen in the Landsdowne Plaza and troughs of green tea), I still feel like someone hit me with a bus and then backed over me for good measure.  Thus, the new posts will be few and far between tonight.  Instead here's a smattering of past recipes centered around this week's items, and once I'm feeling less plague-like, gird your loins -- your sirloins that is -- for a homemade version of a Chinese take-away classic, Beef with Broccoli.  But until then, between sips of tea, I give you some past recipes...

Lentil & Potato Soup





















Spaghetti with Broccoli, Sausage & Hot Peppers





















Sausage, Potato & Kale Soup





















Chipotle & Herb Roasted Sweet Potatoes





















Eggplant & Pepper Curry





















Leek & Potato Soup
























No comments:

Post a Comment