Thursday, April 3, 2014

Brussels Sprout Chips via Lick My Spoon

Back in January, I made my foray into Brussels sprout chips, and oh good gravy, they are face-melting good!  You can see my recipe here at the bottom of a recipe for a BLT Bonanza (we are getting romaine this week too, so one of those may have to happen).  But, I recently stumbled upon a glorious looking recipe, from Lick My Spoon, for Bsprout chips but with lemon and Parmigiano.  Um, YES PLEASE!  Follow the link below to peep the deliciousness...


Brussels Sprout Chips with Lemon & Parmigiano via Lick My Spoon



















And if you are a Brussels sprouts super nerd like me, then you MUST make this Shredded Brussels Sprouts & Kale Salad with a Lemony Dijon Vinaigrette.  It will knock your Crop Share socks off, if I do say so myself.  I mean, just look that that beaut!




No comments:

Post a Comment