Thursday, August 22, 2013

The Fungus Among Us!

I'm a big fan of mushrooms.  If a dish contains them, it's a pretty safe bet I will order it or see if I can add mushrooms to it.  So while I'll have a hard time NOT making the Skinny Mushroom Risotto from Skinnytaste yet again, I figured I would give you a veritable pu-pu platter of some of our recent favourite mushroom dishes we've had on the blog.  Plus, I'm just waaayyy too engrossed in SyFy channels marathon of epically cheese shark movies tonight to do much justice with the blog tonight.  Nerd alert!

Don't forget we long to know what's cooking in your kitchen, so send your recipes (mushroom containing or otherwise) to cropshare@nallsproduce.com!



Mushrooms Sauteed With Sherry Vinegar via Herbivoracious


















Skinny Mushroom Risotto via Skinnytaste


















Veggie & Chicken Sausage Stuffed Potatoes




















No comments:

Post a Comment