Thursday, November 14, 2013

How Sweet It Is To Be Po-Ta-To!

And you thought, I was only good for radish and beet puns?  HA!  You underestimate my level of cheesiness.

Since this weekend, I'm going to experiment with a sweet potato version of my Sausage, Potato & Kale Soup, I thought I'd tide you over with some of our sweet potato highlights.  It may be Throwback Thursday, but we think these sweet potato recipes are keepers!


Chipotle & Herb Roasted Sweet Potato Chips


























Kale, Sweet Potato & Lamb Polenta Pizza





















Why yes, that is a Darth Vadar spatula.  The Force is rather strong in my kitchen.





Veggie & Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potatoes






















Sweet Potato Maple Streusel

 


















This recipe is a staple at my family's Thanksgiving table, so for those of you ordering our Thanksgiving Survival Kits, I highly, HIGHLY recommend making this with the sweet potatoes you receive.




No comments:

Post a Comment