Corn in Husk in Microwave
2. Use a heavy knife to cut off stalk end, about 3/4 of an inch up the cob.
3. Leave husks on and lay 2 ears in microwave. Two ears take 5 minutes -- on a rotating tray -- with no turning.
4. Grasp husks at silk end using and oven mitt. Gently sake the corn from side to side, or in a circle until the cob starts to slip out of the husks.
5. Grasp the corn cob carefully (it's hot!) and pull hands apart to separate the cob from the silks and husks.
6. Compost the husks and enjoy this summer's corn!
Strawberry Rhubarb Overnight Oatmeal
Pop on over to Tash's Noshes to view Natasha Scott's healthy take on strawberry-rhubarb deliciousness!